My main research areas are
- Web Page Clustering, Classification
- Data Mining and Web Mining
- Intelligent Information Agents
- Machine Learning
My publications are here .
- Clustering for information extraction, funded by University Research Funding (URF).
- Evaluation for clustering Web search results, funded by University Research Funding (URF).
- Web page clustering, funded by the SMSCS Research Grant.
Here is a list of research projects for Honours/MCompSci students. The project reports of my previous research students, Minh doc Cao, Le Phong Bao vuong, Weijun Lou, Daniel Crabtree, Richard Collins, Yi Su Xu, can be found here.
- Daniel Crabtree, Ph.D, Improving Web search, cosupervise with Dr. Peter Andreae.
- Son Nyuyen, Ph.D, Web page classification based on SVM, cosupervise with Dr. Peter Andreae.
- Le Phong Bao Vuong, MCompSci, Applying clustering to Web data extraction.
I am Program Committee Member for the following conferences: AI 2010, PRICAI 2010, WI 2008, PRICAI 2008, PAKDD 2007, WI 2006 (session chair), PRICAI 2006 (session chair), AI 2006, AMT 2006 (session chair), ISA 2006, WI2005, ISA2005, AMT2005 , PRICAI2004, AWDM2004, PRIIA2000.
I am teaching the following courses: