Tony VignauxG A Vignaux, BSc(Hons) ARCS Lond, DIC PhD
- Office: C533
- Phone: +NZ 4 463 5276; ext 5276
- Bayesian methods in data analysis.
- Bayesian analysis of forensic evidence. This has resulted in a book (authored with Bernard Robertson) Interpreting Evidence: Evaluating forensic scientific evidence in the Courtroom. This examines how to calculate the weight of various types of evidence such as that from DNA fingerprinting.
- The development of SimPy, an open-source simulation language based on Python.
- The use of Dimensional analysis in preliminary analysis of data before regression.
Teaching: Though I am now semi-retired, in 2010 I will be teaching in
My official homepage.